Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Star Book from retreat

 

Home from retreat! and I had a wonderfully fun time! Five of us stayed in the most posh 3 bedroom suite. We stamped until the wee hours of the morning every night. It was a wonderful time of sharing and learning from some of the best artists I know! I would love to show you pictures of everything I made but I never show art when I have used other companies stamps. There are some companies that have complained even when I posted to a personal album. Some people forget that we are artist and that not everything is about sales : / It is one of the drawbacks of being an artist and having a company. That being said, on the project taught by Caroline Summers, I did stick to all my images so I would have something for my blog :) If you click on the thumb you can see a view of all the pages!

11 comments:

Genie said...

What Fun Looks like you had a great Time!

Moonwillow said...

It is BEAUTIFUL! Lucky you!

Carmen said...

Looks really great!

darlene aKa HugGeR said...

Oh Inka this is very kewl, I love how it all flows and it comes out to be this awesome deisgn.

Sheila D said...

This is too cool! Very different and beautiful.

Carolyn said...

Yes, we had a fabulous time at our little retreat in McCall, Idaho. Didn't Inka's star tag booklet turn out darling? Four gals made a tag star book and all four turned out differently. It was amazing but further substantiates the fact that one design, one stamp or whatever used by various individuals changes as the artist selects colors and tweaks the technique to suit her own style.

Divagirl said...

I love your star tag booklet! You are SO talented.

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Beautiful!
chris p

Mary Catherine Dabrowski said...

Your start book is very cool. Of course, Alice in Wonderland is very cool. And--your new-photo-when-you-click-on-thumbnail thing is very cool too!

Julia said...

Wow,
How do you link a thumbnail to a larger bunch of photos???...would love to be able to do that?

xx

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Your tag star book is wonderful, Inka...you did a beautiful job on creating it. Star books are not the easiest thing in the world to create, at least for me. I love the Inka 'Alice' images you used...awesome!!